• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 3.0 intake

Delk

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Points
125
Location
Hemsby Norfolk
Model of Z
Z3 3.0T
Anyone looking for a 3.0 intake with adaptor for the 2.8 throttle body?

Looking to move it on since it's not required.

Distribution manifold for the crank breather system is blocked off as I was running it on the turbo car. Disa works and I have a spare throttle body if wanted.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20240616_151831740.MP.webp
    PXL_20240616_151831740.MP.webp
    82.5 KB · Views: 209
  • PXL_20240616_151855297.webp
    PXL_20240616_151855297.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 197
Anyone looking for a 3.0 intake with adaptor for the 2.8 throttle body?

Looking to move it on since it's not required.

Distribution manifold for the crank breather system is blocked off as I was running it on the turbo car. Disa works and I have a spare throttle body if wanted.
Hi Delk. I’ve already got just this conversion on my 2.8 but just wondering if the MAF is available as mine has packed in?
Many thanks
 
Can have a look to see if I still have it. That was removed quite awhile ago as mine has a map sensor fitted.
 
Is this fit for the 2.8 single vanos or double vanos? Mine is the TU version double vanos
 
It was for the TU engine. Had it on my 2.8TU but changed to the M54 3.0
 
There's a side of me thats very tempted by this ( especially since currently only a couple of miles away from you) but my tu runs really well so there's another side of me doesn't want to mess with it.
Stephen.
 
Back
Top