• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 3.0 black 2001

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Points
196
Location
Carno,Welsh Wales
Model of Z
M
My buddy is thinking of selling his 3.0 it’s a beauty.ill try and get some pictures it’s parked in this garage and has been for the last year. Mileage is about 80k.hes just mentioned it to me now so I thought I’d let you know early. £7000 I think would take it.
25E32A28-6B84-43B2-9CC4-5E33A0D95BCC.webp
6231C921-497F-4396-A009-99E39B4167F2.webp
FECDF121-ABA5-430D-8F5E-96059F9F8A5D.webp
 
I hope Mrs Schumacher was gentle with it. . . . . ;)

Tony.
 
Good looking car for sure, a twin of @andyglym car I think.

Tony.
 
If we weren’t so attached to the 2.8 we would buy it in a flash I haven’t seen it in the flesh for 18 months when we went to France and the Nederlands for a tour.
Must admit, I'll keep my 2.8 for as long as it lasts or as long as I can drive.
 
I would add it will be sold with a new mot it’s just that it’s not had any use for the last 18 months. Air con, and heated seats work fine
 
My buddy wanted to mention that he will be keeping the private plate and it will be going back on it’s original “Y” reg. I think the last service was at 80k
DD3A21C0-0B4D-44AE-AD18-469A8DE80638.jpeg
17539031-E717-4096-A1BA-098C2929B339.jpeg
07C5587B-2754-4907-BAE4-4BAA7CCB2C63.webp
 
Last edited:
Fantastic looking car. All the best with the sale. Unfortunately I’m not allowed any more cars. :confused:
 
Not so sure about Mid Wales Phil?;)=))

Tony.
 
Back
Top