• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay 265k Mile Zed

Faheem

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Points
145
Location
Leicester
Model of Z
1.9 M44
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Winter-Bargin-BMW-Z3-1-9-Roadster-Great-Value-/152316934675?nav=SEARCH

Just goes to show that with regular maintenance these things do last.

Screenshot_20161113-215148.webp


Screenshot_20161113-215152.webp
 
Red Z 's look great when the polished
 
I think this car was on Ebay last year. There is another thread somewhere in the archives, unless there is another high mileage Zed
 
I would be well pleased if I knew I had another 130k left in my Zed.
 
By that reckoning I have another 240,000 Steve. Don't think I'll need another car ........................ ;)

Tony.
 
I don't think I'll get to the end of this engines' mileage but I hope Trinity will get lots of use when I turn it over in 5 years upon her graduation! What will I do then?? JIM
 
I don't think I'll get to the end of this engines' mileage but I hope Trinity will get lots of use when I turn it over in 5 years upon her graduation! What will I do then?? JIM
Buy another one!:)
 
Back
Top