• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 20mm spacers

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
Seeing if anyone wants a set of 20mm spacers. Will be looking to take them off my car and will be fitting 10/15 mm ones.
 
How much mate? I might take them. I've got z4 wheels on my 3 and could do with extending the rears.

Still on for a code check?

Gaz
 
I'm not sure yet. I'm looking for a rough price on a new set. I've found 15mm for £50 and 20mm for £55.
If that's cheapest then £30?

Looks perfect on standard springs but since lowering the tyre rubs
 
Yeah just looked on ebay some cheaper.
Yeah please I'm getting it washed at 9am probs nip over afternoon ish
 
Back
Top