2018 Random Photos

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
I know what it’s like lol you can’t see it in the picture but I’m actually the other side of a river and to get to the nest you have to climb the back of the tree to then dangle around and over the river to get a look in :) every day is an adventure

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I know what it’s like lol you can’t see it in the picture but I’m actually the other side of a river and to get to the nest you have to climb the back of the tree to then dangle around and over the river to get a look in :) every day is an adventure
I was in Grimsby town centre today watching 3 Peregrines on the old BT building, a pair are breeding on there and an interloper was buzzing them as they sat on the edge, the come back of our birds of prey is quite startling, we see buzzards on a daily basis, the odd red Kite and we also have Marsh Harriers breeding near by.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Forgot to add that the farmer called me and said he needed help as there was 3 baby Eagles in the crop :D, I was relieved that the guy on the combine spotted them.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Tomorrow evening I'll be attending the 50 anniversary of my High School graduation. I used to hear, when I was a young man, of people attending these and often thought: "God, are they still alive?" And now it's my turn. I wonder how many of my classmates are still alive. As a Catholic high school, we had more graduates die in the Viet Nam war than any other Catholic high school in the nation. And as a high school, we had the second highest number of casualities. The years gone by will have taken alot more of my classmates. We had over 700 in our graduating class. My mother worked as the high school office manager and secretary to the principle. I could never get away with anything as she would always find out. As a member of the school staff, she and my father would often be chaperones at the Senior Prom. My Senior Prom was no exception. However, at my prom, my father had bought a super 8mm movie camera (no video back then) and took movies of the event. I managed to take the old film and make a video copy of it. I posted it on U-Tube. Being a year ahead of myself in school, I was the youngest Senior in my class. In this movie, I was 16. It was a few weeks before my 17th birthday. Some of the film is of me dancing with the girl I brought to the Prom. Some of the film is dancing with my mother and some is of my mother and father dancing. I posted this and told the members of my class if they could find themselves in the background. Those of you that know what I look like now won't recognize me as I was only 16, had hair, and used to wear glasses. It's just a glance into the past.............................................Frankie

View: https://youtu.be/oQAq1lkO0DE

Honey_Badger

British Zeds
Model of Z
1.9 as basic as she comes! Shed that weight!
IMG_20180101_030527.jpg
My Maine Coon teaching (evil) furby new words

Last edited by a moderator:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
A pair of Sandhill Cranes with tbeir babies outside the Wawa at the end of our road. Never seen them that small before in all tbe years we've been coming to Florida.
20180519_112516.jpg

They caused some traffic chaos for a few minutes till they went off the forecourt area.
20180519_112914.jpg

Tony.

PHILIP BAXTER

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Roadster
Got the Zed out and went for a nice early morning walk down Cardiff Bay.

IMG_3818.JPG

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Kissimmee 2 nights ago.
20180519_201812.jpg
20180519_201747.jpg
20180519_202055.jpg
20180519_201605.jpg

Driving out of a storm towards the sun set.

Tony.

Last edited:

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
I've only just stumbled across this thread, what a great idea. Here is my lad converting my VX220 turbo into a supercharged VX220. It made 1002 BHP incidentally.

RIMG0007.JPG