KentZ4Project
Newbie
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2026
- Points
- 1
Hi all, hoping for some honest opinions.
I've inherited my late dad's Z4 (soft top, 2.2i, registered Sept 2004), been sitting unused at my mum's in Seasalter, Kent. No service history. Trying to work out whether it's worth putting any money into before I sell it.
Known issues:
Thanks!
I've inherited my late dad's Z4 (soft top, 2.2i, registered Sept 2004), been sitting unused at my mum's in Seasalter, Kent. No service history. Trying to work out whether it's worth putting any money into before I sell it.
Known issues:
- Battery's completely dead, sitting in water with sponges around it!
- Damp in the battery compartment/boot — looks like the classic blocked roof-drain issue rather than a flood, but haven't cleared the drains or dried it out yet
- Bodywork is rough, quite a few knocks and scratches, dad wasn't a great driver!
- Manual
- SORN, no MOT currently
- Mileage: 92,000
Thanks!