• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 2001 Z3 1.9i Sport 125k

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
May 9, 2020
Points
154
Location
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Model of Z
35is
Service and MOT completed 30/05/2024 so car is now back up for sale.

Ownership thread with all the details as follows.


20240520_204216.jpg
20240517_113054.jpg
 
Last edited:
There’s a very nice 2.2 the same colour as this for sale on FB. Could that be #20?
 
The suspense is killing us
Hopefully all will be confirmed next week but for now all I can say is that I am in protracted discussions with owners of the following:

An S54 powered coupe - nice example but not a Z3 (I wish) and the same as the first Zed I ever owned
An M54 powered 3.0i Z3 - again had one before but this one is automatic
An M52TU powered 2.8 - the pre-facelift version so been here before (on multiple occasions)
 
Nice colour and spec should sell quickly Garrie.

Stephen.
I thought that too but maybe, based on the way I buy and sell cars, my definition of a quick sale is different from everyone else's =))

Anyway I've just got the thumbs up from my mechanic (after waiting 4 weeks) that I can take the car in for a service and MOT so it might be with me for a while longer yet - it's only done 1,000 since the last MOT & service so I don't expect it needing much. Famous last words :whistle:
 
Now on eBay but obviously still happy to receive a direct approach from any potential forum buyer :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20240602_190108_eBay.webp
 
That's another one gone - a positive eBay experience for once selling for well over my original estimate.

Have to say I do think the facelift looks good in Sterling Grey and this car totally changed my perception of the M43 (in a good way) :thumbsup:

20240611_180925.webp
 
I think that was spot on the money..sport model in a rare colour ..we missed a bargain there I think. Buyer is going to be annoyed when they join the forum 🤣. Nothing wrong with an M43..sometimes I’d prefer my old one to my 3.0

…..anyway what about that 2.8?
 
Last edited:
I think that was spot on the money..sport model in a rare colour ..we missed a bargain there I think. Buyer is going to be annoyed when they join the forum 🤣. Nothing wrong with an M43..sometimes I’d prefer my old one to my 3.0

…..anyway what about that 2.8?
agree re the M43
 
I think that was spot on the money..sport model in a rare colour ..we missed a bargain there I think. Buyer is going to be annoyed when they join the forum 🤣. Nothing wrong with an M43..sometimes I’d prefer my old one to my 3.0

…..anyway what about that 2.8?
Yes I must get an ownership thread up for that one - but between selling the 1.9i and trying to resolve a snapped bonnet cable issue I just haven't had time. Oh and I've been driving it around the Peak District ;)

Screenshot_20240611_183556_Gallery.webp
 
Yes I must get an ownership thread up for that one - but between selling the 1.9i and trying to resolve a snapped bonnet cable issue I just haven't had time. Oh and I've been driving it around the Peak District ;)

View attachment 304835
The 'thing' on the bootlid is a great idea. That will save loads on tumble dryer electrickery. Just make sure you get strong pegs. :D
 
Back
Top