• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 2.8 z3 brake upgrade or z4 03-05

Slam

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 24, 2017
Points
168
Location
North Yorkshire
Model of Z
Zedless. Mini GP 1379
New set of M tec front and rear discs drilled and grooved. 300mm diameter front. Bought and never fitted typical of me ! Also have front and rear red stuff pads for this big brake conversion and a pair of z4 front callipers and carriers. I have a full set of 6 unopened wezmoto braided lines in blue as well.
Discs are very heavy so ideally collected from se2.

4 x Discs £150
F&R Pads £100. SOLD
Brake line £60. SOLD
Callipers. £70
 

Attachments

  • B3BE9107-E04A-4395-818B-309DEF0330A2.webp
    B3BE9107-E04A-4395-818B-309DEF0330A2.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 696B8859-DAFD-4BE2-8CB3-8036EFE674FB.webp
    696B8859-DAFD-4BE2-8CB3-8036EFE674FB.webp
    126.1 KB · Views: 235
  • 94D072E4-F5DA-44DD-B772-39925949788F.webp
    94D072E4-F5DA-44DD-B772-39925949788F.webp
    134.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
For anyone looking to do the 300mm brake upgrade, I think a different set of caliper carriers will be needed. Usually stamped 505.
 
You don't have the rear set of calipers and carriers, by any chance? The 292mm disc variety?
 
I don’t remember it’s so long I got all these bits together I will have to go and look in the basement and see. I will have a look tomorrow.
 
Update the brake lines have sold.
 
Ok so have searched and I don’t have the rears I’m afraid only the fronts. Sorry.
Thanks for checking. Was tempted to commit to a z4 hub conversion for my rear end refurb. Kept it z3 but still tempted.
 
Back
Top