• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Coming Soon 2.2 or 2.8 (budget £3k)

inkey$

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Points
95
Location
Kent & Suffolk
Model of Z
'01 2.2i M54
Looking to get back into ownership.
If anyone is thinking of selling please message me.
Thanks
 
Still on the hunt if anyone is thinking of selling.
 
The queue is long. Patience is key.

3k isn't getting too much either. Not in pre 2.8i especially.

@happytadpole has a black 2.8i for sale. Needs work though.
 
The queue is long. Patience is key.

3k isn't getting too much either. Not in pre 2.8i especially.

@happytadpole has a black 2.8i for sale. Needs work though.
Yes, I'm quickly realising that, but I have patience. I've seen the black one but - for me - its too much work for the price unfortunately.
 
I've had a couple (E86 and also and M).

If you still had a Z4 coupe I might have swapped you mine with a sweetener.

Not that you'dwant the ole girl.

CAT N after I spun it in the wet. Had been showered with new parts. Fully rebuilt back axle, all bushes done, suspension, brakes. Endless list of mechanical restoration.

Still hurts.

She's back on the road but needs a few things to get her back to semi respectable.

A rub of the Gini's lamp and I would travel back in time to here.
IMG-20230916-WA0008.webp
 
Sounds like a scary/epic/expensive moment.
 
Hi all. I went to look at a 2.2 today and have put down a deposit after being totally wowed by it.

After owning a 3.2 and 2 x 2.8’s I didnt think the sound or performance of a 2.2 would cut it. But it did and feels like a real sweet spot engine.

Thanks for all the help thus far and good to back in a Zed.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top