• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 2.0l for £800

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Points
201
Location
Lincolnshire
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
NOT MINE, but has just come on FB with sport seats and years MOT 140k told the guy its too cheap but he's happy with the price, Wigan based
2l z.webp
 
You sure on the sport seats? I think he said it's Velvet blue which would make it an Individual special edition which would have standard seats. Unless he's upgraded them of course...
 
You sure on the sport seats? I think he said it's Velvet blue which would make it an Individual special edition which would have standard seats. Unless he's upgraded them of course...
You maybe right mate, I read "leather heated seats" could be standard, still a cheap enough car,
 
Could you PM me the contact details Sean as I don't do facebook. Judging by the wheels it's an individual although the bonnet nose appears to have had a prang. Don't worry I wouldn't be pulling it to bits ;) (I have a spare topaz bonnet)
 
Could you PM me the contact details Sean as I don't do facebook. Judging by the wheels it's an individual although the bonnet nose appears to have had a prang. Don't worry I wouldn't be pulling it to bits ;) (I have a spare topaz bonnet)
I have asked him for a contact number, I will forward as soon as I have it :thumbsup:
 
@Synclare here's the blurb
Anyone interested in buying my Z3 roadster 2001 . Just had oil and filter change and comes with a 12 months MOT see photos.
Asking price £800. The hood is all there but looking tired with split in rear window. Offside mirror is damaged and small dent in the bonnet/kidney rings. I've owned her 6 yrs. Great engine always looked after her. Last year replaced all 6 coils and titanium plugs. Starts on the button and everything working. Leather heated seats, good original alloys. Could be a project or spares. Colour velvet blue.
Cheers Will .
 
I will buy it if he still has it. Be a shame to break it
 
After Sean's advice maybe having 2nd thoughts? The car looks tidy enough.

Tony.
 
Back
Top