• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 2.0 1999 Z3 Breaking - Updated 7th Jan 2022

Hi guys, I will keep posting pictures as and when I remove parts. If I haven't already mentioned it, the car is a facelift/widebody

M Sport Steering Wheel now removed and for sale. £75 posted.

IMG_1244.webp
IMG_1243.webp
IMG_1242.webp
 
Are the sills any good?
Sorry for leaving so late to respond, I see you have sold the sills. If that's not the case I'd still be interested.i could collect from you.

Cheers

Martin
 
Sorry for leaving so late to respond, I see you have sold the sills. If that's not the case I'd still be interested.i could collect from you.

Cheers

Martin
Sorry but unfortunately been sold.
 
Hello
Do you still have the orange head light available and if so how much for them posted to Cardiff.

Thanks
 
Hello
Do you still have the orange head light available and if so how much for them posted to Cardiff.

Thanks

Hi, someone else has sent me a private messaged about these yesterday already. If they decide not to buy them then I will let you know asap.
 
Hi,

Do you happen to have the brackets/supports that bolt a hard top to the car? They're positioned behind each seat.

Thanks

Adrian
 
What is the bonnet like?

No good unfortunately. It's bent from the front.

Not sure if a body shop could straighten it and respray it. If they can. It's free to take. I can get pictures if anyone is actually interested.
 
Hi
are the wing mirrors available and if so what condition are they in

Dave
 
Hi. The wheels are not available, need to keep the car rolling. Wing mirrors both broke trying to remove them unfortunately.
 
Hi, I have 3 gear knobs.

Black non BMW logo. Not sure if it's genuine or not but has a nice weight to it. £8 posted

Genuine Chrome M Sport (half worn chrome on top)
£8 posted.

Genuine Black M Sport Weighted Gear knob, shorter than the rest and felt really nice on my own car when I used it for a while. Slightly worn. £15 posted.

View attachment 207699
View attachment 207701View attachment 207703

View attachment 207705

View attachment 207707
What condition is the silver OEM gear knob in? And the steering column? Any good?
 
Steering column has gone. Pictures of gear knobs are on page 1. You can see where the chrome has worn off.
 
Hi, can you advise if the role hoops and fittings are available? If they are can you provide some pictures and condition? Thanks Ian
 
Back
Top