• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 1999 Z3M Roadster S50

Chazzy

Zorg Legend
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Points
83
Location
Northampton
Hi, the time has come to let my Z3M go. I'm just not using it as much as I'd like to and don't have the time anymore to look after it how I want to.

It's a great car, 114k miles, and has an MOT until may next year. I've had the car for 6 years, but it's been in my family since 2005. I've worked on it extensively since I took ownership and have detailed some of this in the the following thread.


It's a 1999 Z3M Roadster 3.2 S50B32
Estoril blue
Koni sport dampers with H&R springs
H&R anti roll bars
Weichers Strut brace
Gruppe M carbon airbox
Polybushes all round including diff and beam mounts
Ally rear top mounts
Aftermarket sound system, alpine amp and speakers, Kenwood head unit with with low profile pioneer subwoofer (Bluetooth, apotify, DAB, hands free etc)

It's just had a load of work completed at Hughes brothers in Derby (£2k) including front wheel bearings, belts, service, and some other bits and bobs.

It's a great car but after having children I just don't get to use it and certainly never have time to work on it. I'd love another Z enthusiast to take it on.

It's not perfect and not a show car. There are marks and scratches here and there and a few minor things like the air temp sensor needs replacing. It drives absolutely brilliantly and is a proper analog sports car with plenty of grunt and rearward biased handling. Mechanically it's brilliant and has had the VANOS done by Mr Vanos.

Based in derbysbire, near Ashbourne. Looking for £14500 Ono. Not looking to swap or PX. Please DM me if you are interested.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20210731_134825360.webp
    PXL_20210731_134825360.webp
    222.7 KB · Views: 396
  • PXL_20210731_134834359.webp
    PXL_20210731_134834359.webp
    236.9 KB · Views: 388
  • PXL_20210731_135327074.webp
    PXL_20210731_135327074.webp
    152.6 KB · Views: 405
  • PXL_20210731_135157620.webp
    PXL_20210731_135157620.webp
    225.4 KB · Views: 394
  • PXL_20210731_135144154.webp
    PXL_20210731_135144154.webp
    249.3 KB · Views: 387
  • PXL_20210731_135020596.webp
    PXL_20210731_135020596.webp
    80 KB · Views: 384
  • PXL_20210731_134946139.webp
    PXL_20210731_134946139.webp
    269.7 KB · Views: 389
  • PXL_20210731_134852019.webp
    PXL_20210731_134852019.webp
    256.1 KB · Views: 412
  • PXL_20210731_135005332.webp
    PXL_20210731_135005332.webp
    254.6 KB · Views: 368
  • PXL_20210731_135027871.webp
    PXL_20210731_135027871.webp
    128.9 KB · Views: 382
  • PXL_20210731_135116151.webp
    PXL_20210731_135116151.webp
    228.8 KB · Views: 395
  • PXL_20210731_135054522.webp
    PXL_20210731_135054522.webp
    179.7 KB · Views: 400
  • PXL_20210731_135217082.webp
    PXL_20210731_135217082.webp
    242.8 KB · Views: 412
  • PXL_20210731_135252573.webp
    PXL_20210731_135252573.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 403
  • PXL_20210731_135317111.webp
    PXL_20210731_135317111.webp
    138.9 KB · Views: 395
  • PXL_20210731_134801911.webp
    PXL_20210731_134801911.webp
    164.8 KB · Views: 413
  • PXL_20210731_134747958.webp
    PXL_20210731_134747958.webp
    154.5 KB · Views: 392
  • PXL_20210731_134733749.webp
    PXL_20210731_134733749.webp
    165.3 KB · Views: 392
  • PXL_20210731_134617401.webp
    PXL_20210731_134617401.webp
    261.7 KB · Views: 385
  • PXL_20210731_134551846.webp
    PXL_20210731_134551846.webp
    234.1 KB · Views: 378
  • PXL_20210731_134534981.webp
    PXL_20210731_134534981.webp
    240.5 KB · Views: 406
Back
Top