• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 1999 Silver Z3 2.8 Wide Body - For Sale

Kenjo

Regular Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2017
Points
9
I've decided to part with my 2.8 Z3. I don't use the car enough & it's time for somebody else to enjoy it. It was first registered in March '99 and I have owned it since Nov '13. It has done 147k miles, 9k since I bought it. It is MOT'd until September. It has 4 new tyres that have only done 2k miles.

It looks and runs well for a 22 year old car. It has the odd dint and scratch and slight bubbling of paint around the wheel arch but nothing too serious. In the interests of full disclosure, the driver's leather seat has a small tear and the seat belt runner is snapped (seat belt still works), the headlights are little foggy. It has the fantastic 2.8 engine so would be great for a renovation project.

I'm in Lancashire (12 miles off M6). The registration number is a previous owner's personal one and not original.

I'm looking for £3750. Feel free to ask anything.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210419_122140899_HDR.webp
    IMG_20210419_122140899_HDR.webp
    186 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_20210419_123402277_HDR.webp
    IMG_20210419_123402277_HDR.webp
    176 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_20210419_122121606_HDR.webp
    IMG_20210419_122121606_HDR.webp
    183.1 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_20210419_122455276.webp
    IMG_20210419_122455276.webp
    82 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_20210419_122417529_HDR.webp
    IMG_20210419_122417529_HDR.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_20210419_120933789_HDR.webp
    IMG_20210419_120933789_HDR.webp
    92.1 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_20210419_122403158.webp
    IMG_20210419_122403158.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_20210419_120155658_HDR.webp
    IMG_20210419_120155658_HDR.webp
    121.7 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_20210419_122339901_HDR.webp
    IMG_20210419_122339901_HDR.webp
    128.4 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_20210419_120101901.webp
    IMG_20210419_120101901.webp
    56 KB · Views: 252
Back
Top