• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 1999 M Roadster Estoril Blue

the_youth

Dedicated Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Points
44
Evening all,
I’m putting my M up for sale and placing here first.
It is a 99 on a T plate with just over 85k on the clock. I’ve owned the car since 2009 and used it frequently until 2011. Since then it has been dry stored in my garage due to working away most weeks and just not having the time to enjoy. I’ve decided to pass it on as I’ve recently transitioned to 2 wheels and want for someone else to enjoy it.

In just the last few months I’ve had the rear subframe strengthened with a Randy Forbes kit and posted pics on here with updates and the quality of work was high (as was the expense). The plan was to then refresh bushes and brakes etc to get it road ready but just don’t have the time anymore.

The car is of course Sorn and would need trailering away. The engine is strong and regularly warmed through and rolled about even when garaged. Will be easily be made ready by someone with the time and spanner skills.

I‘m also my £12.5k for it which I believe is fair for it taking into account it will need work but will be a great clean car when done. This doesn’t include hardtop and fitting kit but I do have various parts and spares I’ll pass on with it.
If interested, send me a private message and I’ll respond as soon as I can.

James




8A739141-F9EA-4A6F-A7B0-2458652FA25E.webp
2BD31879-0C31-496A-99B5-643C0665E3E9.webp
7C6CEB35-8C0E-450F-A339-2D7FF4E844A9.webp
754C022B-9BFC-4DE2-B7FC-A9A5568FD806.webp
 
Back
Top