• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 1999 1.9 Z3 Silver 2 Owners REDUCED

Nickskip

Regular Member
Joined
May 14, 2021
Points
18
1999 Z3 1.9 M44 Silver Black Leather Interior 74,000 recorded miles. There is a note in the service records that the instrument cluster was replaced at 17,692 miles, I don’t know if the mileage was reset on the new cluster. I think it’s best to assume not so the true mileage is probably 91,962 still low mileage for a 22 year old car. The previous owner owned the car for 19 odd years. General overall condition I would describe as fair see pictures, the leather on to of the dash is peeling in places, the rest of the interior just need a good clean. MOT November 2021.
Has early service history but very little since 2008, always had the work needed for the MOT. I have no idea when it was serviced or had an oil change. Tyres are good but old with no signs of cracking. Car runs and drives really well no bangs and clatters, gear change is smooth, steering positive. Evidence of rust on rear of o/s sill cover, scuff on n/s of rear bumper, hood is good and has had the rear screen replaced. It has various age related marks etc. I bought the the car about 2 weeks ago as a daily driver with a view to tidying it up over time as I think it a good base to start from. I was so impressed with the car that I have just bought another which is in better condition and in a special colour Mora which I love!
I have tried to describe the the car fairly. If you have any questions or would like specific pictures or a walk round video please message me on this forum.
I am asking £1600.00 but open to sensible offers. Thanks Nick.
Personal plate has been removed and original plate put back on T39 VAP still a nice plate.
Car is in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.
 

Attachments

  • 21B0EA4B-5F35-47CD-BEC5-4BD1561100F0.webp
    21B0EA4B-5F35-47CD-BEC5-4BD1561100F0.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 380
  • 209005D3-984D-4B3D-BC4B-7AE1D82ED742.webp
    209005D3-984D-4B3D-BC4B-7AE1D82ED742.webp
    120.1 KB · Views: 363
  • 500BD6AF-77CD-4EED-98A9-C3CA559D2705.webp
    500BD6AF-77CD-4EED-98A9-C3CA559D2705.webp
    148.2 KB · Views: 349
  • E8E69BFF-CEF2-454B-A183-90AA241FF8A2.webp
    E8E69BFF-CEF2-454B-A183-90AA241FF8A2.webp
    177.4 KB · Views: 352
  • 55678104-D255-4B27-8170-C2E0BDBE24E0.webp
    55678104-D255-4B27-8170-C2E0BDBE24E0.webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 366
  • 5E7EBF08-9A09-45CF-B670-F73EFB3D066B.webp
    5E7EBF08-9A09-45CF-B670-F73EFB3D066B.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 379
  • A773A821-77CD-4501-9415-CE8EE50A6DAD.webp
    A773A821-77CD-4501-9415-CE8EE50A6DAD.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 338
  • 0DAD43E8-6FD1-4CF2-8005-895A110796D9.webp
    0DAD43E8-6FD1-4CF2-8005-895A110796D9.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 72A256AF-FF72-4D51-9DA0-CC788FFCE98A.webp
    72A256AF-FF72-4D51-9DA0-CC788FFCE98A.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 336
  • B7BBBF8E-E851-44B5-AD85-6FBB7E78E7E2.webp
    B7BBBF8E-E851-44B5-AD85-6FBB7E78E7E2.webp
    34 KB · Views: 335
  • 966ED049-D90A-411E-9DAE-D0DCAFA8633E.webp
    966ED049-D90A-411E-9DAE-D0DCAFA8633E.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 342
  • CBD24C69-C972-43A9-9F0E-E3E497309A51.webp
    CBD24C69-C972-43A9-9F0E-E3E497309A51.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 92F27AF1-7C08-4F47-9A0E-5F53AA4EB9F4.webp
    92F27AF1-7C08-4F47-9A0E-5F53AA4EB9F4.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 326
  • E6C09D2A-3815-4E2D-9DE6-96F917D4A7E9.webp
    E6C09D2A-3815-4E2D-9DE6-96F917D4A7E9.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Back
Top