• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 1998 Z3M For sale in Glasgow!

And about the same price in Canadian $$ at $17500 as you're asking or about £11000. Amazing the variety of prices world wide and then you have @FRANKIE who paid under $8000 in the USA!!
 
And about the same price in Canadian $$ at $17500 as you're asking or about £11000. Amazing the variety of prices world wide and then you have @FRANKIE who paid under $8000 in the USA!!


And do you think I would drive it once in a while. I should fly @miller1098 over here on his hols to take it for a good run..........



p1000459-2-jpg.14209
 
Nice car, sad the steeringwheel is on the wrong sidd for me otherwise I was interested
 
The above car is the most expensive in the Netherlands at the moment
 
1st off, your car is not an ///M.
2nd off, your car is RHD.
3rd off, it is worth Jack shyt over here.

;)
Now if you had read the post properly instead of jumping the gun you would have seen i said i'd be happy with half of that figure munchkin! Anyway its worth Jack s*** over here so it makes sod all difference! :D
 
This should be in the NSFW section. Them Brakes and engine bay look sooo nice!
 
Hi,
Time to bump this back up to the top again I think.
Andy,
Glasgow.
 
Last months Classic and Sportscars with the 911's on the front cover had auction results. An M in good condition went for £31000. Might be worth sending it to an auction house
 
Might cancel the wedding next year and let the Mrs guess when I turn up at home in this
 
Might cancel the wedding next year and let the Mrs guess when I turn up at home in this

Been nice knowing you Davy ...............................=))=))

Tony.
 
Back
Top