• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 1998 BMW Z3 M Roadster

FlorianA

Newbie
Joined
Jun 4, 2017
Points
3
For sale is my BMW Z3 M Roadster.
I bought this car in 2009 in the UK and drove it now since 8 years in Germany. I had a lot's of fun to drive the car.
The car is for it's age and mileage in a very good condition.
The colour combination of boston green and Kyalami is worldwide only once produced.
I have a confirmation from BMW about this.

Price: 13.500€ (12.000 GBP)

Boston Green metallic (275)
Leather Walk Nappa Kyalami/Black (Q6KY)
RHD
114.500mls
full service book
H&R lower suspension 30mm

I spend a lot's of money to maintain the car. Last service was in March 2017, with new air condition, new tires.
Location:
The car is located in Germany, near munich. The best way is to come with airplane to munich. I can pick up you from the airport and the buyer can do a nice Roadtrip back to UK on the german Autobahn.

Please ask me, if you have more questions about the car.

O1yN8lp+TXyIM8ZwsguYTg_thumb_73f3.webp
XR3ODWnXQjq4+TXWEJ+mDA_thumb_73f7.webp
F6zBGbvBQWK0gBqF2wob5w_thumb_73fb.webp
9HVDFJ%cQpeI0ol1EaofCg_thumb_73fc.webp
4wFkIYx4SBa77bP%DXXUbw_thumb_7401.webp
yBSe%eN0S2G9U3+U1LjPjA_thumb_7400.webp
PKFjv6zEQ2eVd6JHgY5RbA_thumb_7405.webp
1Z2R1TfwTdKf8pxdoJl0pA_thumb_73f9.webp
3aDCk6jmRb2i2Pg4fJ1YRA_thumb_740a.webp
 
Last edited:
Awesome car and colour - wish I had the money Good luck with the sale.
 
Nice, good luck with the sale. Notice guys that there seems to be little rear camber issue with lowering of the car!
 
I'd have thought your car would fetch a better price in Germany than the UK.

Am I wrong in thinking that?
 
I'd have thought your car would fetch a better price in Germany than the UK.

Am I wrong in thinking that?

Maybe the price is more in the UK because it is right hand drive. Lovely Zed though.
 
I'd have thought your car would fetch a better price in Germany than the UK.

Am I wrong in thinking that?

A LHD M Roadster will bring in Germany more money. It's starting from 25.000€.
But I have a RHD car. I had some visitors from Germany. They find the car great, but want LHD and spend 10.000€ more.

Germans also don't want the US modell with the S52 engine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tfp
I have 2 RHDs in Germany, makes absolutely no difference on the roads here. Actually easier for parallel parking :D I'm not too far away from you in Munich ;)

I am in 2 minds in whether or not I want to go for an Z3 M Roadster or Z4 M Roadster however.. Best of luck with the sale :)
 
Back
Top