• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 18" Split Rims and Tyres for sale

Mike68

Zorg Addict
Scottish Zeds
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Points
49
Price drop to £150 as I need the garage space back.

18" split rims for sale off my Z3. Tyres are Bridgestone Potenza S001, 255/35R18 rear and 225/40R18 up front.

All tyres are evenly worn, but rears are getting close to the 2mm limit in places, fronts ~4mm. The wheels have no corrosion, splits, flaking paint and hold pressure fine. They do have some kerbing on the polished lip, particularly on the front wheels. These are not BMW wheels despite the center caps (stick on). The wheels came with the car & I don't know the widths or offsets, it's very hard to tell from the markings on the wheels. I've included pictures of them on the car (no spacers). The rears filled the arches & came close to the edge of the wing & the front ones protruded a tiny bit (although the tread did not).

I'll include some alloy tyre valve extenders as the caps are recessed and they make life easier.

Looking for ~ £200 . Price drop to £150. I need the garage space back.

Collection from IV4 or Paisley Freight (www.paisleyfreight.com). They are normally around £35, but may charge a bit more as I'm in the Highlands.

DSC_0770.webp



DSC_0050.webp
DSC_0045.webp

DSC_0051.webp
DSC_0052.webp
DSC_0053.webp
DSC_0054.webp
DSC_0055.webp
DSC_0058.webp
DSC_0048.webp
DSC_0049.webp
 
Last edited:
If I could collect them I would be interested as a winter set but your a bit far I'm afraid
 
Oh Lol! I'm going to Glasgow Thursday if that helps :wideyed:
 
I'm a long way north, a little above Inverness. Just off the North Coast 500 route & the best driving roads in the country (although my Zed is garaged for a good chunk of the year).
I can see these wheels becoming novelty planters.
I used www.paisleyfreight.com to get the type 78's I replaced them with here.
 
Bump.
Anybody interested in these for £100? I really need them out of the garage.
 
jeez, great price, if i could persuade the gaffer to go for a wee run, i'd have them lol

@Mike68 if they don't go, let me know, your only a couple of hours from me
 
consider them sold, I'll pm you later tonight
 
ah, just noticed I'm not first in the queue!
 
Back
Top