• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 18" Black M sport Replica Alloys

Here's a first, Pair of T**ts !!=))=))

Tony.
 
As those wheels have no damage needing welding you should be able to get powder coating done for around £30 a wheel (assuming where you based had plenty of wheel refurb places making pricing competitive, it certainly is down here).

They are lovely wheels for a Z4, not sure ACS work so well on the bangle era Z's as they do on the older stuff like Z3/e36/e39.
A modern design works well on your car whereas on a Z3 it often looks out of place.

Your Z4 is one of the smartest I've seen (bar the fly eye which you are sorting!). Perfect stance and wheel offsets. Well done one finding one one that's been improved, most out there are standard and to my eye look 'unfinished', even the M needs work to look right I feel (like @Mac Romans one, perfect)
 
I'm sure if I write a note stating that it's mine and not to steal it I'll be fine...:whistle::whistle:
 
As those wheels have no damage needing welding you should be able to get powder coating done for around £30 a wheel (assuming where you based had plenty of wheel refurb places making pricing competitive, it certainly is down here).

They are lovely wheels for a Z4, not sure ACS work so well on the bangle era Z's as they do on the older stuff like Z3/e36/e39.
A modern design works well on your car whereas on a Z3 it often looks out of place.

Your Z4 is one of the smartest I've seen (bar the fly eye which you are sorting!). Perfect stance and wheel offsets. Well done one finding one one that's been improved, most out there are standard and to my eye look 'unfinished', even the M needs work to look right I feel (like @Mac Romans one, perfect)
I do like the wheels to be fair, just I don't like the black, would prefer maybe a graphite colour or standard.
I'll ring some places this week to get some prices

Connor

And thanks for the compliments for the new machine!
 
Nice wheels but is that dirt I see? Looks like white paint been thrown at them

Keep them and get a refurb :thumbsup:
 
They are very nice looking wheels and I'd even be tempted to swap them for my 108s, I agree with the comments that black do nothing for them at all, heres my 108s, I'm still not convinced they will look right on my Z3, just need to finish the last one and fit 2 new rear tyres. I have polished the rim and painted them in steel grey.
ww1.webp
 
They are very nice looking wheels and I'd even be tempted to swap them for my 108s, I agree with the comments that black do nothing for them at all, heres my 108s, I'm still not convinced they will look right on my Z3, just need to finish the last one and fit 2 new rear tyres. I have polished the rim and painted them in steel grey.
View attachment 29616
No way!

I've just picked up some 108s!

I'd still probably swap though, these are a great colour and would look awesome on my sterling grey!

Connor
 
No way!

I've just picked up some 108s!

I'd still probably swap though, these are a great colour and would look awesome on my sterling grey!

Connor

Conner, I need to get them finished and see them on the car, they have had extensive refurd, 5-6 hours per wheel and have been a labour of love,
 
I definitely would wouldn't I!


I'm not sure that it's adhesive, I've tried some duck oil from work which they use to remove all sorts, and it barely touched it. I think that it's uv damage or something

Connor.

This stuff has done damage to a lot of people's cars. Some of the RS Focus boys have done it and it actually cracked the headlights. Trouble with heat dispersion and it stretching/shrinking and cracking the lens.

Think the only way to remove the residue would be to refurb the light lenses.
Sand them back with different grades of flatting paper and then polish back up.

Otherwise it's looking like new lamps or second hand one's.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top