• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 17" et 45 not oem wheels - re-listed

ppavuk

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Joined
Apr 20, 2016
Points
78
Location
Balsall Common
Model of Z
Z4
WP_20160514_13_17_17_Rich.webp


They are almost like new, has a winter tyres 250/45 on and about 6-7mm thread. these are 5x120, et45 and 76mm bore, but centre bore is not bwm, so will supply a spigot rings. had them on my car for couple of weeks or so, while my wheels was to refurbishers. bought from ebay for £150 and fed up to have them in garage so £100 or best offer. these will fit not only z4, but any car with hub diameter up to 76mm. i will supply spigot rings 72.6 to 76. these rings a cheap as dirt, you can get a set of ebay for a fiver if you require different size.

So, £100 or best offer, collected from cv7.
 
Someone will benefit!! great price - with tyres!!
 
Bargain price for the set GLWTS :thumbsup:
I've got them of eBay for £150, and don't need them anymore.

if there will be no interest I'll get my kids to sell alloys on eBay, just don't want all the hassle and need more space in garage for my woodworks.
 
If I was closer to collect think I'd snap them up @150 on eBay they will sell I'm sure :thumbsup:
 
If I was closer to collect think I'd snap them up @150 on eBay they will sell I'm sure :thumbsup:

Where are you based? i didn't advertised them elsewhere, so if you are interested - give me a shout. I am traveling a lot so could be near your place, if we both lucky ;)
 
Hi, are your wheels still for sale?
Where is CV7?
If they are please pm me your contact details,
Cheers
John
 
Back
Top