10 inch

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Nice job where did you get the enclosure from? Does it leave room to retrofit roll hoops if so desired?
Looking at the pictures i would say no. Standard hoops would need a different rear consul for the other legs of the hoops to fit in once the fitting kit had been done and for the hoops with one leg the bar that runs along the bottom sits along the top of the rear consul

1UP

Model of Z
I bought it like this it started off as a storage box I think the person I bought it off fabricated the top.

Some one helped me smooth the top and sprayed it Matt black and sealed the box and filled it with sound proofing and reinforced it with some mdf.

The sub was the lowest rms sub I could find as I did not want extra amps it’s only about 100rms.

Really pleased with the sound considering it runs off a lead that was already in the back and runs off the oem amp.

Attachments

1UP

Model of Z
Nice job where did you get the enclosure from? Does it leave room to retrofit roll hoops if so desired?
I’ve never had hoops and don’t intend to fit any but don’t think my towers could if I wanted to I don’t have the correct panels