What's on yours?

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Your engine's running, sun's shining, shades on, top's off and your sound system blasting out your favourite tunes.

Me? Well I'm a follower of boogie, R & B, and rock 'n' roll

My current playlist is an eclectic mix and includes classics from Led Zeppelin, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, Bruce Springsteen, ZZ Top, Free, Ronnie Montrose, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, etc, etc

So, what's on yours?

mini

Zorg Legend
Stereophonics , kol , to chilled house classics , even fleet wood Mac n Neil the diamond

DivideBYZero

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
Z3 2.2
Six Cylinders or Progressive House playlist via Spotify.

TR4man

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe
The Eagles.

Any of their songs will do, but there's nothing to beat top down driving with either Hotel California or Life in the Fast Lane

Kit

AKA Ken
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Auto
From the 60's to bit of Sex Pistols and may be a jigger of Electro Swing.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Any Glam Rock to Dr. Feelgood, 80's Rock, Guns 'n' Roses, Old 50's C&W to modern Country too. Swing. Right down to Jive Bunny and the Master Mixers just because our Carla loved it and it took a long time before I could listen to it again after we lost her without shedding some tears.:)

Tony.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
Nothing! Stereo doesn't work properly so I've bought an original 97 cassette radio so I can use the six shooter in the trunk as well as the boxes of cassettes over in my shop. Listen to everything from classical to electro rock with lots of old C&W. JIM on topic still.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I've got some Ray Charles too, a favourite of my late Dad also Karl Denver.

Tony.

B

bonzo

Your engine's running, sun's shining, shades on, top's off and your sound system blasting out your favourite tunes.

Me? Well I'm a follower of boogie, R & B, and rock 'n' roll

My current playlist is an eclectic mix and includes classics from Led Zeppelin, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, Bruce Springsteen, ZZ Top, Free, Ronnie Montrose, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, etc, etc

So, what's on yours?
Hey man, have you been through through my CD's?..... I played a lot of that stuff in my band down in Sussex before I moved up to Norfolk. Saw John Mayall just before Christmas in Norwich . The guy's 80 years old, but you wouldn't know it from his set, wonderful stuff! Saw him in the 60's as well, along with the original Fleetwood Mac, Dave Edmonds in Love Sculpture playing 'Sabre Dance' (google it!) and many others. Still trying to find a band up here to join........... Check out a band called Vintage Trouble playing 'Blues Hand me Downs' Saw them with my bandmates 2-3 years ago and seeing them again in March at Norwich....... But like Brian, the only music I listen to in Z3lda is her sweet 6 song!

Zeti

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Romanian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 roadster 1.9
Almost everything from classic to 60's, 70's, 80's depending on the road and mood...The sound is great with the huge subwoofer...:)
I use the radio, CD changer, cassette and more recently I discovered the "car mp3 FM transmitter", which I can fit in the cigarette lighter and choose from what I stored on the SD or memo stick.
Many times I like to listen the M44 which despite being unbelievable silent, it's offering still a nice sound of power. On the mountain snaking roads it's a dream and I can enjoy the peace close to heaven...:)

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
I hardwired my iphone into the sound system, so that on our cruises I can listen to Vinegar Joe, Al Stewart, Metallica, Santana, Mike & The Mechanics (of course!!) Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, a few great artists amongst many on my play list.

A glorious sunny day in my Zed with Sandy, top down, with the sounds above, a nice twisty road and driving like you've got real red blood in your veins!!! Heaven!!!

Mike

B

bonzo

There is sooo much good music around. You can walk into a pub and the band playing can be brilliant! The greatest thing is discovering new / new to you music, and stuff you suddenly remember from way back. A click on you tube and you are transported back in time..... Magical.