Glad I am not down there anymore!

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
For the time being, Wintershall Libya produces only from naturally flowing wells. Operations are entirely Libyan-staffed since the company had to withdraw all international staff (including contractors) due to the tense security situation in the country.

Snapshot3a 2015.png

This is the head office in front of the hotel, was only there a few times as I was based in the desert.....

The Wintershall Tripoli Office is currently being used on a very limited basis. Exclusively Libyan duty staff are primarily working from home.

TRIPOLI, Libya — Militants claiming allegiance to the Islamic State said they were responsible for an armed assault on a luxury hotel that killed at least eight people, the most significant in a string of terrorist attacks against Western interests and government institutions in the capital since the ouster of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi more than three years ago.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Rather you than me buddy, and I mean that in the nicest way.;)

Tony.

I don't think my nephew would want to go back at least not for a long time.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
Could do with one of those nice looking offroaders for the weekly shop at Sainsburys.. Teach the sods who keep denting my door with an oh sorry.. thought it was a speed bump.. Seems you have had a little accident.. Oh it will rub out.. :ymdevil::ymdevil::whistle: