Announcement ZRoadster.org Swag is now available to order :)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I've just finalised the arrangements with our new swag supplier - Jess from Dreamline Graphics & Print - http://dreamlinegraphicsandprint.com/! Please email her directly via - jess@dreamlinegraphicsandprint.com - to arrange and place orders. Please make it obvious that you are from ZRoadster.org otherwise she won't know to print the logo on it ;)

Also on Facebook - www.facebook.com/dreamline.graphics.and.print

The advantage of handling the orders this way is that you get a wider selection of products (everything she does except mugs - I have separate plans for these...). You will also be able to choose between embroidery or heat transfer print.

You will charged the cost price that she was going to charge the forum directly. Jess will accept either PayPal or Bank Transfer for the items.

We are not adding any mark up to the items you purchase, but I would ask if you do purchase items that you make a £2.00 donation to the forum for each item you purchase. I won't be tracking how much is ordered, or chasing you for this payment - just hope you will join in with the spirit of how I'm organising this!
The sites PayPal account for the honesty box is:
upload_2015-4-26_9-6-50.png
, or use the account upgrades if you prefer...

upload_2017-1-22_17-37-34.png

P&P costs depend on amount of items and location.

Some standard images below of the products she will supply!

upload_2017-1-22_17-32-45.png

upload_2015-4-23_12-41-56.png

upload_2015-4-23_13-0-47.png

upload_2015-4-23_13-2-7.png

upload_2015-4-23_13-2-26.png

upload_2015-4-23_13-2-45.png

upload_2015-5-27_15-16-13.png

upload_2015-4-23_12-40-48.png

Attachments

Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
If
Hi @GazHyde
slightly off topic, but i wondered if it was possble to get hold of the zroadster logo from you, i will be purchasing some new plates and it may be nice to add that onto them?
If you go that route keep your old plates as you "should" need them at M.O.T. time!;)

Tony.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Sample pricing added to the first post.

will be purchasing some new plates and it may be nice to add that onto them
ZRoadster.org cannot for obvious legal reasons allow the use of the logo on anything other than "show plates" ;)
hold of the zroadster logo from you
Send me a private message ;)

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
I have the zorg logo on my plates which a got made a few years ago. My understanding is that my '98 zed does not have to show the usual markings on the plate ie. postcode, whatever other code it is but I have i had them made with legal standard typeface of course. Never had a problem with the MOT and my tester is quite strict.

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
Just ordered my stuff....really quick response from Jess :thumbsup:

Donation made to the forum as requested plus a bit extra for Gaz's efforts.

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
I'll see what I can do @GazHyde .... If I can get him indoors to point his camera at me instead of the countryside for a change!!!

PeterJ

Zorg Legend
Hong Kong Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster M52B28
Hi Gary, will they deliver out side of UK (eg. Hong Kong)? will they deduct VAT from the bill when exporting out of UK/EU please?

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi Gary, will they deliver out side of UK (eg. Hong Kong)? will they deduct VAT from the bill when exporting out of UK/EU please?
Hi Peter, Jess has already taken orders for shipments overseas so I think will be more than happy to ship to HK. I'm not sure on the VAT thing, you'd need to ask her! If you get an answer from her, then please post it here and I will update the first post accordingly :)

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I have the zorg logo on my plates which a got made a few years ago. My understanding is that my '98 zed does not have to show the usual markings on the plate ie. postcode, whatever other code it is but I have i had them made with legal standard typeface of course. Never had a problem with the MOT and my tester is quite strict.
I have German font plates and never had a problem with mot. They are clear and well spaced. You wouldn't fail Grumpys car would you Tony?!! :angelic::mad:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Come over to Lincoln and try me.:mad::rage::ymdevil:

Tony.=))=))

PeterJ

Zorg Legend
Hong Kong Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster M52B28
Just got an email from Jess who seems to say yes yes... Yes can deliver to me in Hong Kong and Yes can deduct VAT (not sure if this would apply with EU?). Gary, happy to make the donation to the Forum at GBP2 per item but not sure how I can do. So you have a link I can use PayPal ? Thanks

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Just got an email from Jess who seems to say yes yes... Yes can deliver to me in Hong Kong and Yes can deduct VAT (not sure if this would apply with EU?). Gary, happy to make the donation to the Forum at GBP2 per item but not sure how I can do. So you have a link I can use PayPal ? Thanks
Hi Peter, good news on the VAT malarkey!

The sites PayPal address is.
upload_2015-4-26_9-3-3.png

Cheers, Gary

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Just had a message from Jess that everyone who has paid up for their garments so far will have them dispatched on Tuesday (don't forget it's a UK Bank Holiday on Monday).

Enjoy :)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Look at these lovelies dispatched this week :) Let us know when you get them...

(The one that looks pink is actually red, the colour is lost in the picture)
upload_2015-5-7_11-35-35.png