GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Sneaky preview... more waiting is required :whistle:

Just gauging opinions for now, although I have a sample below on order (prices to be confirmed). I may possibly do a run of custom mugs as well - where I take two pictures of your choice and frame them as below.

"Ebony and Ivory" (thanks to Lee & James for permission to use their photos).
upload_2015-5-18_17-5-10.png

upload_2015-5-18_17-14-28.png

Been messing with the suggestion I think @miller1098 made some time back. Bit rough, but you get the idea...
upload_2015-5-18_17-27-6.png

Gizmozed

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
Model of Z
Sdrive 23i BMW Z4 2.5 Highline
Custom mug for me Gaz please

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Yes please Gaz! :):mad: A mug that is sorry!

Lilybet74

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
Sneaky preview... more waiting is required :whistle:

Just gauging opinions for now, although I have a sample below on order (prices to be confirmed). I may possibly do a run of custom mugs as well - where I take two pictures of your choice and frame them as below.

"Ebony and Ivory" (thanks to Lee & James for permission to use their photos).
View attachment 15908

View attachment 15909

Been messing with the suggestion I think @miller1098 made some time back. Bit rough, but you get the idea...
View attachment 15913
I'll take one please! :thumbsup:

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
OK, so I'm having a cup of coffee and finishing off the packet of milk chocolate digestives... and ended up messing around in my paint program again, and think this works well too by making it to widescreen! Single image wrapping the whole way round the mug.

I'm now 99% sure I will be offering customised mugs again using the two different templates. I just need to confirm the pricing, and then set these up in the ZRoadster Store as the ordering will need to be handled differently to standard merchandise (I need to do the artwork to send over to Jess).

Some examples of both layouts with your images from the media gallery. Obviously full credit to the photographer, and no images to be used without permission blah blah etc
upload_2015-5-20_11-48-40.png

upload_2015-5-20_11-49-20.png

upload_2015-5-20_12-1-54.png

upload_2015-5-20_11-54-4.png

upload_2015-5-20_12-2-40.png

upload_2015-5-20_11-56-27.png

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Hey Gaz, can you do a Rover 75 mug for BMG? As that has been to more meets than his ///M.........:D

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Haha.....at least there is my Z in that shot.
I suppose you had better do one for me with a Renault Clio on it, as that is what I turned up in on my first UK cruze....:(

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
OK, so I'm having a cup of coffee and finishing off the packet of milk chocolate digestives... and ended up messing around in my paint program again, and think this works well too by making it to widescreen! Single image wrapping the whole way round the mug.

I'm now 99% sure I will be offering customised mugs again using the two different templates. I just need to confirm the pricing, and then set these up in the ZRoadster Store as the ordering will need to be handled differently to standard merchandise (I need to do the artwork to send over to Jess).

Some examples of both layouts with your images from the media gallery. Obviously full credit to the photographer, and no images to be used without permission blah blah etc
View attachment 15970

View attachment 15971

View attachment 15974

View attachment 15972

View attachment 15975

View attachment 15973
I like them all Dad but the legal point made my chuckle a lot! It will hold up in court I hope! Jr.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Tis a thing of beauty! :gisakiss: Don't know whether to look at it or make a mug of tea in it...:p

I'll work the pricing out and hopefully post up details after the weekend on how to order your custom mug(s)!
upload_2015-5-22_12-24-6.png