Announcement Zroadster.org Anniversary & Zedshed Logos coming soon to a tee shirt near you!

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi all,

This is possibly a little premature, but our 10 year anniversary is looming at the start of December. Going on some recent comments here and also a discussion with a few people I thought we'd look at a special edition logo. This is both for 10 years, and also for those who fancy something a little different. Plans are for people to be able to order tee shirts and the likes through Jess (our authorised supplier) but I'll let you know when that's possible on a new thread (we haven't sent her all the artwork yet!). There will also be some Zedshed options available as well for those who want ;)

This is a second logo, no plans to replace the current one everywhere - just an alternative for those who like it. Credit goes to @Lee for getting this sorted by the guy who he's used a few times now for Zedshed logos. We didn't go to him with any preconceived ideas, just told him to have a go and see what he comes up with. We also wanted the imagery to be generic so that there isn't any specific Z model showing and for it to look fresh. I think what he came up with is pretty sharp and eye catching, and only required a couple of edits till we were happy!

Zroadster-sample.org.jpg

There will be a couple of variants to this, one which will have something like "10th Anniversary 2011-2021". Another will be more specific to the Facebook UK Z3 group I also run (ewww Facebook - I know right!)

Here are the Zedshed logos which you will be able to mix/match on tees etc.

1626801770767.png

1626801831112.png

...and finally a custom Z3 image.

1626801954149.png

I'll be posting up a thread with all the logos we have available (including the OG variant) and details on how to order if you wish to do so.

Last edited:

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Waiting patiently to order :)

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
I'm in too:thumbsup:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
I'll be having a Zedshed one :thumbsup:

#therealzedshedacceptnoimitations

Iamjonw

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Widebody Roadster
Being relatively new, I am looking for something to demonstrate my infatuation ;)

Reactions: Lee

Keet

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
Watching with interest!

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual

Mad2718

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
Hi all,

This is possibly a little premature, but our 10 year anniversary is looming at the start of December. Going on some recent comments here and also a discussion with a few people I thought we'd look at a special edition logo. This is both for 10 years, and also for those who fancy something a little different. Plans are for people to be able to order tee shirts and the likes through Jess (our authorised supplier) but I'll let you know when that's possible on a new thread (we haven't sent her all the artwork yet!). There will also be some Zedshed options available as well for those who want ;)

This is a second logo, no plans to replace the current one everywhere - just an alternative for those who like it. Credit goes to @Lee for getting this sorted by the guy who he's used a few times now for Zedshed logos. We didn't go to him with any preconceived ideas, just told him to have a go and see what he comes up with. We also wanted the imagery to be generic so that there isn't any specific Z model showing and for it to look fresh. I think what he came up with is pretty sharp and eye catching, and only required a couple of edits till we were happy!

View attachment 190729

There will be a couple of variants to this, one which will have something like "10th Anniversary 2011-2021". Another will be more specific to the Facebook UK Z3 group I also run (ewww Facebook - I know right!)

Here are the Zedshed logos which you will be able to mix/match on tees etc.

View attachment 190731

View attachment 190733

...and finally a custom Z3 image.

View attachment 190737

I'll be posting up a thread with all the logos we have available (including the OG variant) and details on how to order if you wish to do so.
Hi Gaz

I think the new logo looks great but if I could be bold enough to offer a slight suggestion it would be to put a black outline around the red lettering as the red will get lost on the cars that are red without it.

I look forward to seeing these items available soon

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi all, I'm in the process of making contact with Jess to update her on the changes so watch this space. Thanks for all the comments and feedback, I've made a note. Initially it will be tee shirts etc, but I will sort some stickers out once I've got through this phase!