Announcement Zroadster.org Anniversary & Zedshed Logos coming soon to a tee shirt near you!

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
Hi all,

This is possibly a little premature, but our 10 year anniversary is looming at the start of December. Going on some recent comments here and also a discussion with a few people I thought we'd look at a special edition logo. This is both for 10 years, and also for those who fancy something a little different. Plans are for people to be able to order tee shirts and the likes through Jess (our authorised supplier) but I'll let you know when that's possible on a new thread (we haven't sent her all the artwork yet!). There will also be some Zedshed options available as well for those who want ;)

This is a second logo, no plans to replace the current one everywhere - just an alternative for those who like it. Credit goes to @Lee for getting this sorted by the guy who he's used a few times now for Zedshed logos. We didn't go to him with any preconceived ideas, just told him to have a go and see what he comes up with. We also wanted the imagery to be generic so that there isn't any specific Z model showing and for it to look fresh. I think what he came up with is pretty sharp and eye catching, and only required a couple of edits till we were happy!

Zroadster-sample.org.jpg

There will be a couple of variants to this, one which will have something like "10th Anniversary 2011-2021". Another will be more specific to the Facebook UK Z3 group I also run (ewww Facebook - I know right!)

Here are the Zedshed logos which you will be able to mix/match on tees etc.

1626801770767.png

1626801831112.png

...and finally a custom Z3 image.

1626801954149.png

I'll be posting up a thread with all the logos we have available (including the OG variant) and details on how to order if you wish to do so.

Last edited:

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual dakar
Watching with interest bank card at the ready :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Agree
Reactions: Lee

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z3 Roadie 2.8TU
Waiting patiently to order :)

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
I'm in too:thumbsup:

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z3M and Z4 (e89)
I'll be having a Zedshed one :thumbsup:

#therealzedshedacceptnoimitations

Iamjonw

Zorg Addict
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Widebody Roadster
Being relatively new, I am looking for something to demonstrate my infatuation ;)

Reactions: Lee

Keet

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
Watching with interest!

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual dakar

Mad2718

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
Hi all,

This is possibly a little premature, but our 10 year anniversary is looming at the start of December. Going on some recent comments here and also a discussion with a few people I thought we'd look at a special edition logo. This is both for 10 years, and also for those who fancy something a little different. Plans are for people to be able to order tee shirts and the likes through Jess (our authorised supplier) but I'll let you know when that's possible on a new thread (we haven't sent her all the artwork yet!). There will also be some Zedshed options available as well for those who want ;)

This is a second logo, no plans to replace the current one everywhere - just an alternative for those who like it. Credit goes to @Lee for getting this sorted by the guy who he's used a few times now for Zedshed logos. We didn't go to him with any preconceived ideas, just told him to have a go and see what he comes up with. We also wanted the imagery to be generic so that there isn't any specific Z model showing and for it to look fresh. I think what he came up with is pretty sharp and eye catching, and only required a couple of edits till we were happy!

View attachment 190729

There will be a couple of variants to this, one which will have something like "10th Anniversary 2011-2021". Another will be more specific to the Facebook UK Z3 group I also run (ewww Facebook - I know right!)

Here are the Zedshed logos which you will be able to mix/match on tees etc.

View attachment 190731

View attachment 190733

...and finally a custom Z3 image.

View attachment 190737

I'll be posting up a thread with all the logos we have available (including the OG variant) and details on how to order if you wish to do so.
Hi Gaz

I think the new logo looks great but if I could be bold enough to offer a slight suggestion it would be to put a black outline around the red lettering as the red will get lost on the cars that are red without it.

I look forward to seeing these items available soon

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
Hi all, I'm in the process of making contact with Jess to update her on the changes so watch this space. Thanks for all the comments and feedback, I've made a note. Initially it will be tee shirts etc, but I will sort some stickers out once I've got through this phase!