• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Zito Black Titan Polished Lip Wheels

Lovely to have met you David, wheels are superb, think i will put them on the E91 at least until i can get my Z3 brake discs and calipers up to the standard of yours.

Thanks for showing me around your stunning Z, really will have to meet up for a coffee run some dry day.

Cheers,

Darrell
 
Thank goodness these are sold, I'd be in serious trouble if I bought another set, nice mean aggressive wheel.
 
Lovely to have met you David, wheels are superb, think i will put them on the E91 at least until i can get my Z3 brake discs and calipers up to the standard of yours.

Thanks for showing me around your stunning Z, really will have to meet up for a coffee run some dry day.

Cheers,

Darrell

Good to meet you too - will keep an eye on the weather and give you a shout - hope all goes well with wheels - and MOT this pm!
 
A great buy a nice polished rim sets any wheel off love my wheels but being as i buy wheels like i buy trainers i was tempted !
 
A great buy a nice polished rim sets any wheel off love my wheels but being as i buy wheels like i buy trainers i was tempted !
I know the feeling, it's nice to have a few different styles to change it up.

Could be worse, we could buy additional Z's instead of just wheels....!
 
I know the feeling, it's nice to have a few different styles to change it up.

Could be worse, we could buy additional Z's instead of just wheels....!
If i didn't have the parking issues i would already have 2 been tempted many times to buy another maybe a z4 to have a tinker with.
May be i could add some steel into the garage roof then buy a 4 post lift so i can get two zeds in =))
 
I know the feeling, it's nice to have a few different styles to change it up.

Could be worse, we could buy additional Z's instead of just wheels....!

Great idea - a 3.0L drew up beside me yesterday in a seaside town - I have never seen a Zed in such a poor condition. I think every panel was severely corroded and the alloys badly corroded too! I was tempted to offer the guy £1000 - take it home and start the restoration!:banghead::arghh::)
 
Back
Top