• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z8 Seats

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Points
226
Location
Langley Mill
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
You can sod off pal :D, the whole build has cost me that and I am happy with my M seats, well I will be when I re-colour them
m seats.webp
 
Last edited:
You can sod off pal :D, the hole build has cost me that and I am happy with my M seats, well I will be when I re-colour them
View attachment 80647
I thought I'd ask a question of you. The driver's sea iin my Z3 is shot. I was able to get a beautiful Z4 seat on the inter net for a low price. They're not supposed to be interchangable. I was wondering if some sort of proceedure is possible such as changing the fromes and working out the wiring or just changing the leather. What's your ideas on this............Frankie
 
I thought I'd ask a question of you. The driver's sea iin my Z3 is shot. I was able to get a beautiful Z4 seat on the inter net for a low price. They're not supposed to be interchangable. I was wondering if some sort of proceedure is possible such as changing the fromes and working out the wiring or just changing the leather. What's your ideas on this............Frankie
Thats a tough one @FRANKIE , I'm sure its possible but I've never looked into it
 
I thought I'd ask a question of you. The driver's sea iin my Z3 is shot. I was able to get a beautiful Z4 seat on the inter net for a low price. They're not supposed to be interchangable. I was wondering if some sort of proceedure is possible such as changing the fromes and working out the wiring or just changing the leather. What's your ideas on this............Frankie

Everything is possible. I'd look into it if I could find a cheap seat that I liked.

Potentially, the biggest problem would be the seat belts and the seat belt receiver, as these are safety critical. The explosive retractors may not be interchangeable, and would have to be swapped from the original seat.
 
Back
Top