• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z4MR For Sale

FaxZ

Dedicated Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2014
Points
38
Location
Halifax West Yorks
Model of Z
Z4MR
Unfortunately folks I have degenerative knee problems coupled with Arthritis. Driving for any length of time is becoming a real problem, & I will need further surgery post May 2015.
My last knee op was November 2014, (6 in total to-date) just after I bought the car. I had hoped for better news, but a further scan, & advice from the Orthopaedic Surgeon confirmed further damage.

I've put the car on PistonHeads for the moment, as the car is currently garaged on the CTEK Battery Conditioner, & I have been unable to get her out to get some better shots of the interior. It also put's the car out to a slightly larger audience. However the car has done approx 500 miles since I purchased her in October last October.

Most of the senior members on the Z4 Forum know just how lovely a car it is, & how it was fastidiously kept by Rob (Previous owner) prior to my purchase...nothing's changed.

The car has been stored in my garage since the beginning of November, awaiting the spring, I have the builders coming this weekend to carry out some NHBC work on the balcony area. This means I will have scaffolding blocking the garage door for two days.
Once the work is done I'll get the car, out, take some further photographs, & prepare a better advert for posting on the forum.

In the meantime here is the link to the PistonHeads advert in case any forum members/family members are considering purchasing one of these great cars.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...eries-z4-m-roadster--------------2006/3721795


Regards Mark
 
Hi Mark,

I was in one of these yesterday at Snetterton, fantastic car, lovely sound. GLWTS.

Brian
 
Its a shame you have to get rid. Good luck with the ops on the knees mate. Hope they can get them to improve
 
Unfortunately folks I have degenerative knee problems coupled with Arthritis. Driving for any length of time is becoming a real problem, & I will need further surgery post May 2015.
My last knee op was November 2014, (6 in total to-date) just after I bought the car. I had hoped for better news, but a further scan, & advice from the Orthopaedic Surgeon confirmed further damage.

I've put the car on PistonHeads for the moment, as the car is currently garaged on the CTEK Battery Conditioner, & I have been unable to get her out to get some better shots of the interior. It also put's the car out to a slightly larger audience. However the car has done approx 500 miles since I purchased her in October last October.

Most of the senior members on the Z4 Forum know just how lovely a car it is, & how it was fastidiously kept by Rob (Previous owner) prior to my purchase...nothing's changed.

The car has been stored in my garage since the beginning of November, awaiting the spring, I have the builders coming this weekend to carry out some NHBC work on the balcony area. This means I will have scaffolding blocking the garage door for two days.
Once the work is done I'll get the car, out, take some further photographs, & prepare a better advert for posting on the forum.

In the meantime here is the link to the PistonHeads advert in case any forum members/family members are considering purchasing one of these great cars.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...eries-z4-m-roadster--------------2006/3721795


Regards Mark


Hi

I might be interested but your PH link doesn't seem to work?
 
Sorry to hear your selling - hope all goes well with ops and a speedy recovery!
 
Back
Top