• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z4/Z3 wheels. Reduced to £150 on here.

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 4, 2015
Points
194
Location
Little Eaton,Derbyshire.
Model of Z
Zedless.
I have a set of style 104 wheels from my Z4 with Dunlop Max Sport tyres. They are 7j x 16" with 225/50 R 16 tyres with thousands of miles life left, particularly the front pair. The wheels are excellent, no kerbing just very minor marks. They don't really need a refurb.I've seen some of these on a Z3 and they look really good. The tyres cost over £100 each.Too good for winter wheels, but would be ideal for winter tyres.Can deliver for fuel cost. 20210424_141936.jpg20210424_141930.jpg20210424_141922.jpg20210424_141914.jpg20210424_142021.jpg20210424_142102.jpg
 
Last edited:
Picked up a decent set of 17 s , I didn't want to go to 18 s , so I'm quite happy with them . Not perfect, but useable without a refurb.
 
Picked up a decent set of 17 s , I didn't want to go to 18 s , so I'm quite happy with them . Not perfect, but useable without a refurb.

Wot, no pictures?;)

Tony.
 
Back
Top