• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z4 Rear Brake Discs,Handbrake Shoes & calipers

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
205
Location
Killin
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
A pair of brand new Z4 Brembo vented rear brake discs and Meyle handbrake shoes for sale, the disc/shoes will fit the following car according to RealOEM: -

E85

2.5si (N52)
3.0i (M54)
3.0i (N52)
3.0si (N52)

E86

3.0si (N52)

C94055CA-D21C-4552-B338-B5CDE94D9DDB.jpg


Part Number 34 21 6 794 303, Disc size 294mm x 19mm

Also included are 2 rear brake calipers, these are not new but have been refurbished and painted.

Looking for £100.00 for ALL 3 items posted within the UK.

Any questions please ask or PM me.
 
Last edited:
That's got to be a great deal in any ones book Brian. Might be of interest to @Grumpy if he wants to upgrade?

Tony.
 
That's got to be a great deal in any ones book Brian. Might be of interest to @Grumpy if he wants to upgrade?

Tony.
Hopefully Tony, they have sat around for a while and we do have a few more Z4s kicking around on here now, they just need a good home
 
Agreed Brian, sorry mine doesn't need them! lol.:) If they are of use I might know someone who would be fitting them.;)

Tony.
 
I still have these, I will be down south in August at Shepshed if anyone wants to buy them, ill pop them in the car.
 
Still no takers for these! I'll pop them in the car anyway and hope some of the Z4 boys and girls will snap them up at Shepshep tomorrow..
 
Back
Top