Z4 newby

Whity

Hi All.
my name is Nigel. I have a partner called Jane and we have recently purchased a e85 Z4 3.0i and we love it. I have been a professional Photographer for 25 years but recently became a prison officer at the grand old age of 59. We are both very keen to get out on some rallies with like minded people. Maybe a bit late in the year but roll on next and hopefully a much better one than this.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Nigel, welcome from me, another Z4 owner near Lincoln. Where are you located please? There are a very few events which may it may not happen.

Tony.

Whity

Hi Nigel, welcome from me, another Z4 owner near Lincoln. Where are you located please? There are a very few events which may it may not happen.

Tony.
Hi Tony.
located in Hull. Hopefully trying to get time off for the castle Howard event on 4th October.

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Hi and welcome to the forum from just down the road in Donny, hopefully see you at Castle Howard

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Hi All.
my name is Nigel. I have a partner called Jane and we have recently purchased a e85 Z4 3.0i and we love it. I have been a professional Photographer for 25 years but recently became a prison officer at the grand old age of 59. We are both very keen to get out on some rallies with like minded people. Maybe a bit late in the year but roll on next and hopefully a much better one than this.
Welcome to the forum from Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey......................Frankie. Some of the best driving weather of the year coming up so you bought the car in time to enjoy it.