• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Z4 3.0i SE LOCAL TRADER

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
PLEASE NOTE: This car is unknown to me, nothing to do with me and I do not know the dealer.

I saw this in our local second hand car sales this morning so went and had a look (just to be nosy) As it seemed to be a very nice example I thought I'd put it on here just in case someone is looking for one.

Its at RMA car sales in Lydney Gloucestershire who have been trading in our area for over 25 years and seem to have a good reputation.

Its a 3.0i SE. Its done 55k and has full service history.
The bodywork is very good as is the interior. Very clean under the bonnet. They are asking £6995 (I have no idea if this is a good price or not) but there is some wiggle room apparently.

Contact details:
Address: Crosshands Garage, Highfield Hill, Lydney GL15 4LH
Tel: 01594 843164
Guys name is Mark.



20170916_115026.webp
20170916_115053.webp
20170916_115213.webp
20170916_115316.webp
20170916_115333.webp
20170916_115251.webp
20170916_115254.webp
 
that looks a good buy and its low mileage, like the colour as well.
 
Off to see a 3.0 se auto with 61k on Tuesday with a mate, excellent condition will take £4500. Private sale but makes the blue one look expensive
 
Off to see a 3.0 se auto with 61k on Tuesday with a mate, excellent condition will take £4500. Private sale but makes the blue one look expensive
Good luck seems a good price, hope its in great condition :thumbsup:
 
Nice spot.
Nice colour - don't see many of those.

Screen price is probably fair considering it's a dealer and also time of year. Will come with some warranty and AA cover.
They'll take £500 lower at least at this time of year to move it on - depends how long it's been there.
It has a long list of MoT failures though but for consumables such as tyres and pads/discs.
Has only done 5k miles in the last few years.
Take a good look at the service record. Looking at the MoT history I'd suspect it's been run on a shoe string for a few years. That might knock you another few pounds off the price.
 
Nice spot.
Nice colour - don't see many of those.

Screen price is probably fair considering it's a dealer and also time of year. Will come with some warranty and AA cover.
They'll take £500 lower at least at this time of year to move it on - depends how long it's been there.
It has a long list of MoT failures though but for consumables such as tyres and pads/discs.
Has only done 5k miles in the last few years.
Take a good look at the service record. Looking at the MoT history I'd suspect it's been run on a shoe string for a few years. That might knock you another few pounds off the price.
Yes he did say the he got it off a local guy who sold it because he wasn't using it and it spent most of its time in the garage, the dealer has only just got it in, but I got the impression he wasn't sure about the price and there was some room for negotiation. It is a clean car though, but TBH I know very little about the Z4s
 
I was closely monitoring Z3 & Z4 prices until my purchase In Aug - this looks like a lovely example in a very nice colour (but it is IMHO priced about £1250 too high). you can buy a FL 3.0 Sport Si for similar money this is up for
 
Back
Top