• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z4 3.0i se 2004 smg £4750 ono…Midlands based

Topperz

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Points
98
Location
Swadlincote / ashby de la zouch
Model of Z
Z3 cosmos black ltd edition
Hi all
reluctant sale of my 2004 Z4
full service history with a folder full of receipts built up over the years
rare Maldives blue with the smg 6 speed gearbox linked to the 30i engine with sports mode
cream leather with wood trim
cup holders
head light washers
heated electric seats
rear wind deflector
the car is standard with no issues and drives faultless
it’s been covered or garaged all it’s life
MOT until dec
recent work includes new battery, new starter motor, new rocker cover gasket
I’ve owned it just over two years now but I’ve know the car for around 10 years as it was owned by my mate who lives in our village ...both in our 60s so it’s been driven correctly
5213F19F-3D35-4C46-B4BD-AC385ED8AB68.webp
5213F19F-3D35-4C46-B4BD-AC385ED8AB68.webp
996F3F48-3CFB-4BD9-B708-71CD5781FE74.webp
F05316FB-4923-42C0-9A51-E05FA8AB1873.webp
3EDB9DDD-F348-44AF-B7E8-44EFFAF553B0.webp
8A87B358-B9CF-4BD2-9A97-DBA495B21B08.webp
2BA6BE96-C75E-4814-97FA-F3F83C85CF3B.webp
04994318-4864-48BC-962F-B9E1137B75F1.webp
EE429C92-0510-4B34-A673-82D82CF277B5.webp
C7760070-08F8-460A-A814-E57ED7F76B8B.webp
889E357E-2182-4F0B-A56F-B361A3A7996E.webp
CF2A61F0-5D25-4E84-B235-DB18859B9654.webp
C65B3180-5956-4BCF-87AC-8FDECD257C57.webp
32989AD8-8E1E-483B-8ABB-26CDF3AC8A08.webp
223F3021-1DD8-4056-9AD3-D120221C4F22.webp
195CF4D5-B46E-4BB0-A240-1709B6F3A335.webp
093281E9-0BAC-4CCA-A309-081277256B4F.webp
8CA999C6-3EFF-489F-B295-9E37972994D7.webp
BA7C7814-8712-4A04-94F1-9BEF64EEFFC9.webp
A3F938EA-3F4E-445B-B607-9541E21D8C9D.webp
7037CC5A-A615-40E3-8990-61F147825333.webp
FDEE0F2E-964B-4891-96AD-30F3A527A516.webp
F45F5FF5-1534-46F4-8D65-C9A40CA0A656.webp
E288B8B8-0FB2-46C2-8E32-8D2E51442397.webp
A98CF0AE-DE08-4C36-B590-845457A0B412.webp
9D1EF0A4-7195-4F29-ACC1-ADF30EAC4FA8.webp
 

Attachments

  • ABF7B043-6B12-4E8E-BBAB-F2D4365AE3E5.webp
    ABF7B043-6B12-4E8E-BBAB-F2D4365AE3E5.webp
    106 KB · Views: 432
Thats a shame 😢
I’m just not using it Stacy ..it’s been out 3 times since the mot in dec ...and I’ve still got the Z3 which I can’t part with....life’s changed and most weekends will be spent away in the caravan .....one had to go and it’s the Z4
 
That interior looks pretty worn, specially the drivers seat. Is it high miles?
 
Not sure where you're seeing wear on the driver's seat tbh, yes it looks as though it has been sat in, but it's the driver's seat after all. A picture from outside showing the seat bolster might show some wear as mine has on a 2003 with 48K.

Tony.
 
Sorry t-tony, I wasn't aware you were the seller. Do you know the miles on the car?
 
I am not the seller Jim, I just don't think it is fair throwing shade on someone's car if you haven't seen it in person that's all. You may be correct, the interior may be less than great but if it were you car how would you feel? Better pictures of the interior would help in all fairness.

Tony.
 
GLWTS @Topperz it looks very nice in that colour. Mileage and location may help with selling.
 
That interior looks pretty worn, specially the drivers seat. Is it high miles?
Just under 105k miles at the MOT in Dec 2020 (You can check on Gov website if the reg is on pic) and Failed once on the MOT history in its entire life...pretty damn impressive!
 
Thanks for checking. In that case 16 years and 105k it's actually pretty good for a beige interior and the exterior looks even more impressive.
 
Interior is good tbf for its age …slight wear on the side bolster and that’s about it ….location is Midlands …mileage is still just under 105k as it’s been out twice since it passed ..new rocker gasket done which was one of the advisories

only selling through lack of use and I’m keeping the Z3
D00BE080-060E-4BF8-9F54-B23EE79DB5F2.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yes, I am sorry about the perceived criticism. It's just that the exterior looks so good I really didn't expect it to have done 105,000 miles, it looks more like 50,000 which is surely a good thing.
 
Back
Top