Davyhoogy Zorg Guru (III) Joined May 4, 2016 Points 148 Location Sunderland Model of Z '98 2.8 z3 Aug 17, 2021 #1 Not my advert but very close to me. I'd be all over it but I barely have time to look after the z3. Facebook www.facebook.com
Not my advert but very close to me. I'd be all over it but I barely have time to look after the z3. Facebook www.facebook.com
Ian&Sue Zorg Guru (IV) Supporter British Zeds The M44 Massive Joined Mar 30, 2019 Points 155 Location North Yorkshire Model of Z 1.9 Z3 Aug 17, 2021 #2 Cheap!
Eddie Zedder Zorg Guru (III) Supporter British Zeds Joined Jun 10, 2015 Points 148 Location Megawatt Valley, Notts. Model of Z Z3 2.0 Aug 17, 2021 #3 Gone!
Davyhoogy Zorg Guru (III) Joined May 4, 2016 Points 148 Location Sunderland Model of Z '98 2.8 z3 Aug 18, 2021 #4 Eddie Zedder said: Gone! Click to expand... Easy sale for a z4 that haha