Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archived Z3M side grills

Discussion in 'Archived Posts (Read Only)' started by spurs fan in a coupe, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spurs fan in a coupe

spurs fan in a coupe Zorg Guru (IV)
    3rd Party Trader

As title a recently re-sprayed Z3M coupe or roadster side bonnet grilles / grills.

Loads of photos so hopefully you can see that they are in very good condition, a couple of storage marks, were sprayed about 9 months ago and been in my garage ever since.

Was going to fit to my car but a change of circumstances means that my car will be up for sale soon so I thought I would sell these and my Z3M front bumper separately.

Ideal for someone with a bright red / hellrot car. Or rare enough to be good for anyone really.

As you can see the ///M badges have been removed and the hole filled, I don't have the ///M badges.

I only have the fixings shown in the photos, Could do with some more clips around the silver centre stripe.

Any question please ask.

£180 plus £10 postage (I will wrap well but take no responsibility for the safety of item in transit)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If anyone is interested in my 1998 2.8 LHD coupe let me know

[​IMG]

Cheers

2. hard top

hard top Zorg Expert (I)
    Dutch Zeds The M44 Massive

How much for the gay car.......?........

3. Titan

Titan Moderator
    British Zeds

Model of Z:
    sDrive35i
    It would suit you Mike ;)
    Even got the steering wheel on the "right" side to size you having to reach across !

Sent from m'iPhone using TappetTorque

4. spurs fan in a coupe

spurs fan in a coupe Zorg Guru (IV)
    3rd Party Trader

Going onto pistonheads in the LHD section at £7500.

If you're interested I'll pm you with more details of what I have to potentially be sold with this car.

I've accumulated thousands of pounds of spare parts, from 3 sets of roadstars to the new cat that gets fitted one day a year to get an mot

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.