Found Z3M Roadster

S54addict

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
S54 Z3M, Z4M coupe/roadster
Very nice S54 and the colour I am after but would be a S50 for me as my first Z3M weekend car. The miss's would probably pack her bags and be gone if I went for a S54. There again that might be good thing!! :D
No worries, good luck on the hunt as that's 1/2 the fun... But the other 1/2 is better :coolsteer)

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto

AlanZ

Zorg Addict
Supporter
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 Sport
Thanks all for the info and help. Might of rushed into this a little and may have regrets but I have not bought a Z3M after all but a Z3 3.0 Sport Auto, 02 plate, FSH, 2 owner and 65K miles. As its my first Z3, thought I would tread carefully and see how it goes with a 3.0 then maybe the Z3M. The 3.0 is in great condition and same owner for the past 11 years and the cost of a Z3M or running it was not an issue, it was just this looked a excellent car and well looked after for my first Z3. Collection is next Tuesday and will see how it goes.
Again thanks for your help and messages. Looking forward to getting out and about with the top down.

AlanZ

Zorg Addict
Supporter
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 Sport
I have changed post to found. Thanks all

Last edited:

Eddie Zedder

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.0
Nice one, enjoy your new Zed. You will have to post some pics up when you have some.

mwpe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
As Sean says , a good choice but very different to the M. I have had my 3.0 auto for 10 years and it is a great car, still wouldn't mind an M though.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
The 3.0 is great. I drove @pgunter and they pull away plenty well enough. Never driven an ///M yet..........:whistle::whistle: (anybody :D) but as said I'm sure there will be quite a difference but the 3.0 is a great car. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Thanks all for the info and help. Might of rushed into this a little and may have regrets but I have not bought a Z3M after all but a Z3 3.0 Sport Auto, 02 plate, FSH, 2 owner and 65K miles. As its my first Z3, thought I would tread carefully and see how it goes with a 3.0 then maybe the Z3M. The 3.0 is in great condition and same owner for the past 11 years and the cost of a Z3M or running it was not an issue, it was just this looked a excellent car and well looked after for my first Z3. Collection is next Tuesday and will see how it goes.
Again thanks for your help and messages. Looking forward to getting out and about with the top down.
Sounds a good zed :thumbsup: look forward to some pics..

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
In the real world think you will get just as much fun with the car you've bought and not be tempted to turn it into a garage queen.

S54addict

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
S54 Z3M, Z4M coupe/roadster
And so it begins...... :whistle: Congratulations!