Archived Z3M Headlights - One side only 6 months old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantybeater

Dedicated Member
Evening all,

Collecting all my last bits together for sale. After my xenon retrofit project I ended up buying quite a few sets for various reasons. My last remaining two are up for grabs. Neither have been dismantled/played with in any way.

Passenger side - Bought second hand off ebay, fully functional and in good condition for its age. The unit does have one broken mounting tab but with the 3 remaining fixed in place it has no detrimental effect to the unit. £90 posted

Driver side - less than 6 months old and only travelled 1000miles max!. I planned on buying both sides new to use on my retrofit project, unfortunately they cost something like £400+ per side new so I only got round to purchasing one side. The headlight is in pristine condition with a few very tiny marks. Replacing the headlights with new makes an incredible difference. The photos below are a prime example of this. Anyone looking to carry out this update can save a few hundred quid buying this unit and purchasing the other new etc.. £220 posted , may seem steep but it cost me double this!

Cheers,
James

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Its odd, because 3 years ago when I bought my Zed, items like these would have been snapped up quick. There are quite a few Zed things hanging around on eBay at the moment which don't seem to be selling...

shantybeater

Dedicated Member
GazHyde said:
Its odd, because 3 years ago when I bought my Zed, items like these would have been snapped up quick. There are quite a few Zed things hanging around on eBay at the moment which don't seem to be selling...
Gaz I completely agree, very odd. When I owned my zed a practically new headlight would have been top of my watch list. Maybe there arent that many zeds left with owners trying to keep them in show condition!

The auction is ending this evening...last chance to pick this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.