• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3M Arizona Sun (yellow orange) black interior seats door cards steering wheel gaiters

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title

I’ve had these in storage for a while, seats need attentions to the drivers bolster (common issue)

both seat belt guides broken

Passenger’s lower side stitching has come apart

facelift fittings (easily changed)

£900 delivered to mainland UK or collection from Woking/ Guildford

questions via email please



46405357-12AD-4138-9C9C-AF2450E09714.webp
EB7D10D9-C152-4270-A024-68B411EFAB00.webp
564EEAB3-DAA5-4A27-9DE5-D620ADDBE66E.webp
3AEA675C-8D01-4D47-A796-12E7F4989CE3.webp
76E7DFAA-7D9B-4B4E-880E-9FB9F0C674EC.webp
CEBE78CD-2947-4D23-A928-22A51D4686D2.webp
3263EACD-22D2-4927-9390-A89E85615A8A.webp
EE6EA6FC-45A3-4642-B90E-9021BF6E73B9.webp
15D9FFE5-BE75-4491-8148-E3D9A49975EA.webp
9EE0ED11-61A9-4F79-9E6E-18CA2B1E641C.webp
01DCA833-8EE5-40DE-90D6-78EBDC1DB6D1.webp
7F71A6FA-CAE5-48DE-B4B4-0B7DD4A516D1.webp
D00F0E6A-1BFB-46AA-8C91-5EF7D6A97342.webp
3DCBC58D-3F66-4CED-AB4D-34EC8EAA012E.webp
D5039A6B-E386-4A4A-BC71-9362E3CAAAAE.webp
C30B1330-B2E1-4C6B-8A69-448C0A2D1022.webp
D6B6E5B1-99AF-4036-A597-D5FC8D09EB5D.webp
B8E83BD3-7E5F-4112-A905-2ED92F3B9CBC.webp
89868D7B-A839-4427-B1F9-8A1223919375.webp
48187E81-B346-4F1C-92D0-8B662111178C.webp
 
Hi ya do you have any sports seats my mate @Tank is after some and I said you are our resident Zed breaker :thumbsup:
 
@Jack Abraham were you looking for Arizona sun door cards specifically ?

If so and Andy @spurs fan in a coupe Cant help you out get on touch with me and I can help out with that but only if Andy can't sort you as it's his thread.
Stephen.
 
@Jack Abraham were you looking for Arizona sun door cards specifically ?

If so and Andy @spurs fan in a coupe Cant help you out get on touch with me and I can help out with that but only if Andy can't sort you as it's his thread.
Stephen.

sorry I should have been clearer.

I’m actually after a right hand interior door handle in black.

I don’t need the door card just the handle.

if any of you guys can help that’ll be awesome?


cheers, Jack
 
Back
Top