• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3M Alloys

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Points
226
Location
Berkshire
Model of Z
Z4 MR
NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, this is all the detail I have.

Been contacted by a guy who has some Z3M alloys for sale (or swap). Said I'd post them up here with his contact details. Contact him directly, I don't know him, but I do know someone who does lol :)

upload_2017-6-26_20-23-46.webp


upload_2017-6-26_20-26-49.webp


upload_2017-6-26_20-26-58.webp


upload_2017-6-26_20-27-7.webp


upload_2017-6-26_20-27-17.webp
 
I'm I right in thinking these are only suitable for Z3M and can't be used for none M Z3's !
 
I'm I right in thinking these are only suitable for Z3M and can't be used for none M Z3's !
The rears stick out at the back a bit. You can get the arches rolled, ideal fitment is 4 fronts.
 
The rears stick out at the back a bit. You can get the arches rolled, ideal fitment is 4 fronts.

You lose the deep dish effect though - and that's a big loss - roll the arches and lower the car? :cool:
 
Back
Top