• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3m 2000 for sale - U lucky Americans

Cooper

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Australian Zeds
Joined
Apr 17, 2014
Points
157
Location
Hobart Tasmania Australia
Model of Z
3.0i 2001
Saw this pop up today, wish I was in the USA! $13,500 and it would be worth 3 x times that here in Australia.

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/cto/5864033164.html

upload_2016-11-7_17-47-53.webp


upload_2016-11-7_17-48-5.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
About 580 miles from me. Too bad this wasn't for sale when I went down to see @t-tony in Florida. I almost drove right past it. Frankie
I could just see you in that Frankie!!!
 
Like the colours , dont likethe rear spoiler. overall nice looking car
 
Ewwww not a fan sorry
 
Now this is a rare one - usually you see all sorts of add one and underneath it's 4cyl auto or something. But this has some proper performance mods
The looks can be easily sorted
 
I like the colour combo :p
But the spoiler is yuck :(
Makes it look silly ;)
 
A blind man would be pleased to see it...
 
Certainly different
 
A blind man would be pleased to see it...
And a blind man on a galloping horse would never see the spoiler either ............................. ;)

Tony.
 
They aren't lucky anymore...
But the car is eye catcher!
 
Looks like a shopping trolley
 
Back
Top