• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 - Z3M Strong Strut Front Brace

Brian H

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
205
Location
Killin
Model of Z
E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
Sold​

Strong Strut Front strut brace, regarded as the brace to have. This T-6 alloy brace finished in matt black will fit all 6cyl models inc. ///M.

The brace comes complete with the small kit as can be seen in the images, there is also the original putty to check clearance upon fitting.

IMG_4969.jpg


IMG_4971.jpg


£220.00 posted to within the UK.

For more information please see the strong strut website.

http://www.strong-strut.com/Z3/front_ strong_ strut/CompLtw.htm
 
Last edited:
Sold
 
Last edited:
That didn't hang around long Brian:thumbsup:
 
That didn't hang around long Brian:thumbsup:
I suppose they do not come up for sale very often, I realise they are expensive but still a lot cheaper than buying one in from the states.
 
Back
Top