• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Expired Z3 wing mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
z3 2.8 with mods
Two Z3 wing mirrors in fully working order, excellent condition. Boston Green, obviously can be re-sprayed. Any reasonable offer, Staffordshire.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
2.2i Sport Zedshed Special
What sort of price are you looking for ? I need to get mine sorted and having a spare set ready for the car would be brilliant.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Greg, that will do for me.. I need to get them re sprayed as my bases are going nasty. The local spray shop will come in very handy.

If you want to PM me how I can get the funds to you and also if you want to send them or we can sort out a collection / meet.

greg

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
z3 2.8 with mods
Greg, that will do for me.. I need to get them re sprayed as my bases are going nasty. The local spray shop will come in very handy.

If you want to PM me how I can get the funds to you and also if you want to send them or we can sort out a collection / meet.
what area do you live

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Greg I am down nr Winchester in Hampshire. I do get around the country a lot with my work though. So we can sort out a meet. if not are you heading to any Z meets in the coming months ? Its not an urgent delivery and I would much rather collect them than have "smash nothing to do with me sir" and co deliver them. I can either pay you cash or send the money over by what ever means you wish.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Sounds like a good plan. I will keep you updated if I am heading up the M6 at any point soon, if not I can drive up to Northampton. Would be a good excuse to have another un out in the Z3 too ... haha.. You doing anything good in Northampton whilst you are down ? There are a few other Z3's around that part of the woods too..

greg

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
z3 2.8 with mods
A group of us are at Whittlebury Hall seeing a Bon Jovi Tribute - celebrating my birthday. May drive down in the Z3 if the weather is good as the car has never seen any wet weather for 14 years! I will definitely hold on to the mirrors and not be persuaded if anyone offers a higher price. If you are around and about Stoke beforehand let me know.

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Excellent News and thank you for that Greg. If you get someone from down south looking at your alloys, we could do a joint trip and do the alloys and mirrors too. See what interest you have. Could even make it a little Zed coffee when you go to Northampton on route.

greg

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
z3 2.8 with mods
No interest in alloys as yet. Will hold mirrors and make contact nearer the date unless you are travelling up the M6 before March. Let me know if you and other Zeds are dong a cruise up north any time?

pgunter

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Yes Greg we will do that without a doubt. I already have a Z3m owner on for a coffee too and its not @Lee lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.