• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 wide body rear trailing arms.

Andyboy

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Points
135
Location
SHEFFIELD
Acquired today from a 2000 Z3 I've stripped. Solid but need a good clean up.

One of tomorrow's tasks is to remove the driveshafts (!) and give them a clean up with the rotary wire brush and a zazz over with satin black. I won't be going down the powder coating route as I CBA.

Pics to follow.
 
Well, they are very good!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7523.webp
    IMG_7523.webp
    336.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_7522.webp
    IMG_7522.webp
    327.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_7521.webp
    IMG_7521.webp
    191.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_7520.webp
    IMG_7520.webp
    176.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_7519.webp
    IMG_7519.webp
    190.6 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top