• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3 wide bodied outer sills painted in Hellrot red BRAND NEW IN BOXES

Andy Skyrme

Regular Member
British Zeds
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Points
19
Location
Cheddar
Model of Z
1.9i
I have accidentally bought and sprayed a pair of Z3 wide bodied outer sills painted in Hellrot red that are BRAND NEW IN BOXES
£340-00 plus postage.
 

Attachments

  • 98841FC1-E32E-4046-A826-03AEC17B9EEA.webp
    98841FC1-E32E-4046-A826-03AEC17B9EEA.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 337
  • 82E3D2B0-D6E4-4F59-8837-79F78484C4F7.webp
    82E3D2B0-D6E4-4F59-8837-79F78484C4F7.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 357
  • 6F68E103-FD30-4072-A626-0032A9532A3D.webp
    6F68E103-FD30-4072-A626-0032A9532A3D.webp
    28 KB · Views: 329
  • 74732978-7C5F-4533-A949-778AF711A40C.webp
    74732978-7C5F-4533-A949-778AF711A40C.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Hi Louis
Well thank you!! It’s a bit of a long story. One of those very steep learning curves!😂😂
All I know is it’s red!! I didn’t know that there was 1 or 2
 
Hi Louis
Well thank you!! It’s a bit of a long story. One of those very steep learning curves!😂😂
All I know is it’s red!! I didn’t know that there was 1 or 2
Does it match your Z's colour?

If so, you should be able to check the colour name on the strut tower under the bonnet 👍
 
Back
Top