Hi Everyone
Are there any published figures for weight distribution % for the various Z3 models?
Paul
Are there any published figures for weight distribution % for the various Z3 models?
Paul
Yes - it's on your VIN plate.
That's close to ideal, put a bag of sand in the boot and its sortedNot on my vintage plate but I have found a page on the Web that suggests the 1.9 is 52/48 which is better than expected.
I tried very hard to put something diplomatic - I don’t like my food though a straw eitherProbably best not to tell my wife she is ballast!

I don’t like my food though a straw

Steak and bacon doesn’t work well though.why not?
women do.... they all own a nutriblender, so they can mush up those new type plants they want to eat nowadays.
At one time it was a threat, now its a bloody lifestyle..![]()
.............Just get a cow, blow its nose, wipe its a*** and put it on a plate. ( with chips !!)You're right. My car's weight distribution varies radically with/without wife........................Anonymous.Probably best not to tell my wife she is ballast!