Z3 V12

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
The v12 is only fitted to that one car only bmw messed around with a fair few things to get it in there.
Also the colour Kyalami orange is also unique to that car no other zed 3 officially in that colour
Stephen.

AleNod

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 E89 20i sdrive roadster
Kyalami, wow, there's a name from the past. That was the name of the Grand Prix circuit in South Africa (between Johannesburg and Pretoria) when it was still on the F1 calendar. Spent many happy hours there watching various race meets (and before technology took over the F1 cars).

Also there is / was the only Lippizaner Horse Riding School located outside Austria also at Kyalami.

Not much orange around there though . . .

Thanks @Stevo7682 !

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Plenty around here. . . . . . . =))

Tony.

Pond

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 project and E89 Z4
I know someone in the US put a Chevrolet LS7 (7 litre V8) in a Z3 engine bay. It was a rebody but the engine bay was the same. That is a BIG lump to put in a Z3.

Jam03

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2i
Kyalami, wow, there's a name from the past. That was the name of the Grand Prix circuit in South Africa (between Johannesburg and Pretoria) when it was still on the F1 calendar. Spent many happy hours there watching various race meets (and before technology took over the F1 cars).

Also there is / was the only Lippizaner Horse Riding School located outside Austria also at Kyalami.

Not much orange around there though . . .

Thanks @Stevo7682 !
It’s still there. I was there in November last year. You can’t get in there anymore sadly.
264D63D7-5569-4445-8730-CADE4DC2408F.jpeg

the Nefyn cat

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
Actually in Nefyn. My, that took a while.
Model of Z
2.2i Sport
And then an American had a go.:whistle:

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E 89 Z4 S drive 23i
To me Kyalami will always be synonymous with the tragic death of promising young F1 driver Tom Price in 1977, very sad. A marshall was killed and the fire extinguisher he was carrying flew into the cockpit of Price's Shadow car. Terrible events that day.