A really good pair of heated Z3 mirrors, superb paint finish- one small crack in the inner housing on the passenger mirror, one small scratch on the drivers mirror glass but I have a very good unheated glass if you really want to swap it over. The scratch is impossible to photograph.
£130 each and I’ll do a deal on the pair.
£130 each and I’ll do a deal on the pair.
Attachments
-
IMG_4959.webp148.3 KB · Views: 207 -
IMG_4962.webp126 KB · Views: 191 -
IMG_4963.webp48.2 KB · Views: 206 -
IMG_4964.webp38.2 KB · Views: 204 -
IMG_4970.webp60.6 KB · Views: 192 -
IMG_4969.webp102.9 KB · Views: 194 -
IMG_4968.webp92.7 KB · Views: 187 -
IMG_4971.webp145 KB · Views: 206 -
IMG_4972.webp66.3 KB · Views: 197 -
IMG_4973.webp34.1 KB · Views: 191 -
IMG_4974.webp58.3 KB · Views: 198 -
IMG_4976.webp138.5 KB · Views: 200
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.