• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3 Sunglasses

Faheem

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Points
145
Location
Leicester
Model of Z
1.9 M44
I've never heard of these before.
s-l1600.webp


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-Genuine-Sunglasses-Extremely-Rare-/232042679843?

Does anyone on the forum own a pair?

Sadly I can't afford them right now but I'm sure someone on here will bag that - that is if it's genuine.
 
What about a pair of fake ones on eBay :p
 
Big black guy in Benidorm called 'Jimmy' was selling them for 10 euros last time I went - and you could have them for less if you wanted to spend half the night haggling, he also had some nice Rolex watches...........................................................
Funny enough he kept calling me Rambo :whistle:
 
Last edited:
Faheem.
Don't forget to edit the title and mark as Sold
 
How do I do that. I guess it's tools - > edit and then? :pompus:

Edit. Nevermind, figured it out :)
 
Back
Top